domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

My home, her heart

One girl has my heart. She took it more than one year ago, and from that moment i fall in love with her. Totally in love. I never felt that. In the distance, we started to love, and with trips we started to believe that the relation was possible. I meet her in Greece, but then we started to speak more and more. Christmas 2006 was the moment for try to start. She met my family, and everybody told good things about her. Then I was crazy and went some days to Athens for see her. Only a few days, but my best carnival party. After that, April was the date when she returned here, and during some days we felt like one perfect couple. Taking coffee, walking, speaking and travelling around the north of Spain. She could come again, three days in July, because Europe paid all, and then, I returned with her, more or less one month togueter in Corfu, Patmos, Athens... That was incredible. Oh dear, what happened here, I was really in love, and she was telling me all good things. We couldnt wait the idea about Erasmus period! After that, she came for the Aegee exchange in León. With her brother, and sister in law, and they meet my parents. The relation was so good! Then I returned to Greece, to other part of the exchange, and I was there some days more, so much in love. Now, we are waiting the moment for start to be togueter during four or five months, because she will be Erasmus in León. We want so much that, and we will try the best here. I am sure of this. I am totally sure because I am in love with her. Trips and trips because we want continue loving us. And now we have the opportunity of be togueter more than ten or twelve days… I have one citizen in my heart. And I live in her. Sagapó re gamoto moro mu. Mu lipis para poli. Fillakia pollá.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Que romantico!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Ojalá yo también tuviese una historia de amor tan romántica como ésta... Pero ni siquiera tengo novio!!! Buscaré uno como este!!!!!!!!

Tabare Neira dijo...

Miralo que mono! Me alegro de que te vayan tan bien las cosas!

Solo soy como Mazocienta dijo...

s'agapw para poli kouklos mou, hehhehehe, zelw na milisw ligo elenika alla, dev borw,ma, be happy!!!as much as you can, and we'll see in the HUmedo!!

Anónimo dijo...

Quieres hablarme en griego pero no puedes eh!!! jejeje. Y me quieres?? uy uy si se entera Simone... jejeje. Te veo en la European School de Oviedo!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Long distance relationships sometimes work... ;) Thanks to it i´m the happiest woman in the whole wide world... All my luck and fingers crossed for you!

Anónimo dijo...

I know that you are living in a new home too, in a honey moon eh!! :P I want go to see you, probably nex weekend, for invite to me to one coffee, ola kala?